Citibank started its operation in India over a century in 1902 in Kolkata. Today Citibank is a foreign investor in the Indian financial market. Citibank has played a leading role in enhancing its services like depositories, credit bureau and payment institutions. Citibank provides easy loan for its customer in less time at lower interest rates. Citibank is a major bank of the global economy and proved itself as the top financial institutions in the world. it has over 100 years of history working in different countries in the world. Citibank offers the wide range of commercial loans or business loans.
Key features of Citibank are:
- Unlimited ATM withdrawals at any ATM counter in India as well as out of India.
- Dedicated 24/7 customer helpline.
- Online banking service with over 100 types of banking account transactions.
- E-statements are available.
- Interest calculated on daily basis @ 4% per annum.
- Citibank offers Suvidha account for maintaining salary account with 0 balance facility.
- Citibank Offers special offers for Senior Citizen Account.
- Flexible Fixed Deposits with more benefits.