Apply Allahabad Bank Personal Loan in Bangalore
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan in Bangalore
Apply for Allahabad Bank Personal Loan
About Personal Loan
Allahabad Bank offers a personal loan to meet all the purpose that the borrower deems necessary. Employees of an organization whose salaries are remitted through the branches of Allahabad Bank can opt for Allahabad Bank personal Loan. The personal loan provided by the bank is marketed as “New Saral Loan” and is available to salary, self-employed, self-employed professionals (lawyers, doctors, etc.) as well as pensioners.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- The applicant of age between 21 to 65 are eligible for taking Personal Loan
- Applicant should have a monthly net salary of Rs. 20000 and above.
- Applicant should provide correct identity proof.
- Applicant should have minimum 750 CIBIL scores.
- Applicant must be a salaried individual employed with an MNC, public or private company.
- Applicant must be a residing citizen of India.
Allahabad Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, Voter ID card / Driving License / Copy of Passport.
- Address Proof: Passport / Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Rental Agreement.
- Bank Details: Bank account statements of your salary account, for the previous 3 months.
- Salary Details: Salary slips for the previous 3 months.
Allahabad Bank Features
- Loan Interest Rates: 12.95%.
- Loan tenure: Up to 5 years.
- Loan amount: Min Rs.50.000 to Max.7.50 lakh.
- Processing fee: 1.06% of the loan amount
- EMI Charges: Rs.2,273.