Apply BAJAJ FINSERV Bank Personal Loan in Bangalore
BAJAJ FINSERV Personal Loan in Bangalore
Apply for BAJAJ FINSERV Bank
BAJAJ FINSERV Personal Loan
Bajaj Finserv was formed in April 2007 as a result of its demerger from Bajaj Auto Limited to further the Group’s interests in financial services. This demerger enabled Bajaj Finserv to independently run the core businesses of Lending, Insurance and Wealth Advisory. At Bajaj Finserv, we operate with a simple philosophy of never settling for good, and always aiming for great. Our wide and growing portfolio of products across lending, insurance and wealth advisory bears testimony to this belief. Bajaj Finance Limited is the consumer finance lending arm of Bajaj Finserv Limited. It is the most diversified non-bank in the country, the largest financier of consumer durables in India and one of the most profitable firms in the category
BAJAJ FINSERV Bank Personal Loan Eligibility
- The applicant of age between 25 to 58 are eligible for taking Personal Loan
- Applicant should have a monthly net salary of Rs. 37000 and above.
- Applicant should provide correct identity proof.
- Applicant should have minimum 750 CIBIL scores.
- Applicant must be a salaried individual employed with an MNC, public or private company.
- Applicant must be a residing citizen of India.
BAJAJ FINSERV Bank Personal Loan Documents Required
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, Voter ID card / Driving License / Copy of Passport.
- Address Proof: Passport / Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Rental Agreement.
- Bank Details: Bank account statements of your salary account, for the previous 3 months.
- Salary Details: Salary slips for the previous 2 months.
BAJAJ FINSERV Bank Personal Loan Features
- Loan Interest Rates: 11.99% – 16.00%.
- Loan tenure: Up to 5 years.
- Loan amount: Max. 25 lakh.
- Processing fee: 2.25% – 3% of the loan amount