Apply Bank Of Baroda Credit Card in Bangalore
Bank Of Baroda Credit Card in Bangalore
Apply For Bank Of Baroda Credit Card
About Credit Card
A credit card allows you to borrow money from your bank to make your purchases, whether you’re buying a burger or a round-trip ticket to France. As long as you pay back the money you borrowed within the “grace period” of 25-30 days, you don’t have to pay extra. If you don’t pay it back in that time period, you’ll have to pay interest — a percentage of the money you owe the bank — on top of what you borrowed.
- Repayment ability: Applicant should have been employed by your current organization or been involved in your business for a certain number of years
- Age: Applicant must qualify for the applicant age bracket defined by the lending institution Credit
- Rating: Applicant should have the bank specified credit score and suitable credit history Existing
- EMIs: Applicant should not have any other loan liabilities or must have strong ability to take addition debts.
- Passport Size Photographs
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Employer issued ID card, Driver’s license, Passport Ration Card, Electricity bill etc
- Proof Of Age: Birth Certificate, Secondary school certificate(class 10), Passport
- Address Proof(like ration card, electricity bill etc)
- Income Proof
Bank Of Baroda had made the approval processes of Credit Card much simpler and faster by minifying the required documents .