Apply Bank Of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Bangalore
Bank Of Maharashtra Personal Loan in Bangalore
Apply for Bank Of Maharashtra Personal Loan
About Personal Loan
Allahabad Bank offers a personal loan to meet all the purpose that the borrower deems necessary. Employees of an organization whose salaries are remitted through the branches of Allahabad Bank can opt for Allahabad Bank personal Loan. The personal loan provided by the bank is marketed as “New Saral Loan” and is available to salary, self-employed, self-employed professionals (lawyers, doctors, etc.) as well as pensioners.
- Repayment ability: Applicant should have been employed by your current organization or been involved in your business for a certain number of years
- Age: Applicant must qualify for the applicant age bracket defined by the lending institution Credit
- Rating: Applicant should have the bank specified credit score and suitable credit history Existing
- EMIs: Applicant should not have any other loan liabilities or must have strong ability to take addition debts.
- Passport Size Photographs
- Identity Proof: Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID Card, Employer issued ID card, Driver’s license, Passport Ration Card, Electricity bill etc
- Proof Of Age: Birth Certificate, Secondary school certificate(class 10), Passport
- Address Proof(like ration card, electricity bill etc)
- Income Proof
Bank Of Maharashtra Personal Loan Features
- Loan Interest Rates: 14.50% – 15.10%.
- Loan tenure: Up to 5 years.
- Loan amount: Rs.50,000 to 1.50 lakh.
- Processing fee: 1.00% of the loan amount
- EMI Charges: RS 3,262 per lakh