Apply IDBI Bank Personal Loan in Bangalore
IDBI Bank Personal Loan in Bangalore
Apply for IDBI Bank
IDBI Bank Personal loan
IDBI Bank Limited (IDBI) is an Indian financial service company head quartered in Mumbai, India. It is currently 10th largest development bank in the world in terms of reach with 2413 ATM’s, 1413 branches including one overseas branch at DIFC, Dubai and 996 centers including two overseas centres at Singapore & Beijing. Personal Loan from IDBI Bank is targeted to the Salaried Individuals and Self Employed Professionals. To know more, follow some simple steps given below to get attractive deals
- Applicant of age between 21 to 60 are eligible for taking Personal Loan.
- Applicant should have a monthly net salary of Rs. 15000 and above.
- Applicant should provide correct identity proof.
- Applicant should provide office details if working.
- Applicant should have minimum 750 CIBIL scores.
- Applicant should have a corporate salary account /Pension account with IDBI Bank.
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, Voter ID card / Driving License / Copy of Passport.
- Address Proof: Passport / Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Rental Agreement.
- Processing fee cheque.
- Bank Details: Last 3 months bank statements or last 6 months bank passbook copy (The account to which the salary/income is credited).
- Salary Details: Latest Salary Slip or Current dated Salary Certificate with latest Form 16 to legally depict the current net salary of the individual.
IDBI Bank Personal Loan Features
- Loan Interest Rates: 11.50% p.a
- Loan tenure: Up to 5 years.
- Loan amount: Rs.1 lakh to 15 lakh.
- Processing fee: 2.50% of the loan amount
- EMI Charges: RS 2,142 per lakh
Contact number : 18002001947/1800221070