Axis Bank is the third largest private sector banks in India. Axis Bank is mainly focused on offering financial services to the different needs of their customers. There was a huge amount of growth at the time of existence in 1994. The headquarters of Axis Bank is located in Mumbai which contains 9 subsidiaries.
Axis Bank offers education loans to the students who are willing to do their higher studies in India and abroad. Education loans can help students in their life to achieve goals. An education loan is provided for the students who have got admission in graduation and for their higher studies such as post graduation courses in abroad and in India.
Axis Bank Education loan Documents:
- Identity Proof: – Voter Card, Passport, PAN Card can be used as proof of identity.
- Proof of Address: – Electricity Bill, Passport, Aadhar Card can be used as proof of address.
- Date of Birth Proof: – SLC, Birth Certificate can be used as proof of birth.
- Educational Documents: – Mark Sheets, Passing Certificate, Degree Certificate etc. Can be used.
- Admission proof: – Receipt of admission of the course for which loan is required.
- 2 passport sized photographs.
- Signature Verification.