Catholic Syrian Bank
Catholic Syrian Bank was founded on 26 November 1920 and started its business from January 1, 1921, with a starting capital of Rs. 5 lakhs.In August 1969, the bank was included in the second schedule to the RBI. Presently Catholic Syrian Bank has a network of over 430 branches and more than 240 ATM's across India.
Key features of Catholic Syrian Bank are:
- Net Banking
- Mobile Banking
- No minimum balance for savings account
- 10 transactions/month
- Easy steps to follow up documentation.
- Dedicated 24/7 customer helpline.
- Online banking service with over 100 types of banking account transactions.
- E-statements are available.
- Flexible Fixed Deposits with more benefits.