Citibank Personal Loan
Citibank personal loans can be customised to match your requirements, whatever be the purpose. Use the funds from your personal loans to finance a range of needs, from Wedding to your Home Renovation and also for opening Small Scale Business. Citibank offers the lower interest rate of 12.99%.
- Interest rate: 12.99% onwards
- Loan tenure: up to 5 years
- Loan amount: Min. 50,000 and Max. 30 lakhs
- Processing fee: 1% to 2% of the loan amount
- Prepayment charges: ranges between 2% to 4%
- Applicant of age between 23 to 60 are eligible for taking Personal Loan
- Applicant should have a monthly net salary of Rs. 30000 and above.
- Applicant should provide correct identity proof.
- Applicant should provide office details if working.
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, Voter ID card / Driving License / Copy of Passport.
- Address Proof: Passport / Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Rental Agreement / Lease Agreement.
- Bank Details: Last 3 months bank statements or last 6 months bank passbook copy (The account to which the salary/income is credited).
- Salary Details: Latest Salary Slip or Current dated Salary Certificate with latest Form 16 to legally depict the current net salary of the individual.