Popular Banks offering Credit Card
The Credit Card is a secured card issued by a financial company to the customers to enable the cardholder to pay a merchant for goods and services based on the cardholder’s promise to the card issuer to pay them for the amounts so paid plus the other agreed charges.The Credit Card can be utilized for various financial needs such as shopping, traveling, Hotels and others.
- Speed: If you need to buy something expensive and can’t afford to pay for it all in one go, then a credit card is ideal, as long as you use it sensibly.
- Protection: You get more protection if you pay with a credit card than if you pay with a debit card, cash or cheque under something known as Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act.
- Barrow for free: Some credit cards offer 0% periods meaning you can effectively benefit from an interest-free loan. You need to make the minimum monthly payments though and clear your balance before the 0% offer ends though otherwise you’ll be charged interest.
- Credit Card work in any currency
- Earn while you spend: Some cards even offer incentives to spend, such as cashback, loyalty points or air miles, which means you could actually make money from your credit Card. These are only worthwhile if you pay your bill in full – otherwise, the interest you’ll be charged will be more than the value of the rewards.
Credit Card Eligibility
- Good credit score
- An applicant of age should be above 21 years.
- Self-Employed or Salaried Professional
Credit card required Documents
- Valid Bank Account
- Aadhar Card, Voter ID / Driving License, and PAN Card
- Bank Statements for The Last Three Months
- Salary Slips for The Last Three Months
The process of taking credit card through online
Select a credit card
select a particular credit card which best your needs and lifestyle
Get approved quickly
Receive your approval quickly