HDFC Bank Credit Card
In the present age, it is no longer to carry bank notes and rolls of coins in one’s wallet. With respect to these issues, credit cards, also known as plastic money. There is a host of credit cards in the credit cards market having different features and benefits linked to them. The most popular credit cards on the offer include, entertainment credit cards, fuel credit cards, co-branded credit cards, cash-back credit cards, student credit cards, women credit cards, travel credit cards, lifetime free credit cards, premium credit cards, Business credit card, Global credit card and low-interest credit cards.
Eligibility for HDFC Bank Credit card:
- The minimum income should be Rs. 2.4 lakh per annum.
- Applicant age between 21 to 60 years.
- A good credit history is highly preferred by the lender for offering a credit card.
Required Documents for HDFC Bank Credit card:
- Identity proof: Pan card, Driving License, Voter ID card, Passport
- Address Proof: Telephone or electricity bill (not more than 2 months old), Bank statement, Rent agreement, Voter ID card, Ration card, Passport, Driving License
- Income proof: Last 3 months salary slips, 6 months bank statement for salary account