HDFC Bank Education Loan
Fuel your child’s aspirations with HDFC Bank’s education loans for Indian education.
Apply for our education loans for Indian education and get loans of up to Rs 10 lakhs. Our education loans for Indian education offer competitive pricing and give you the option of an insurance cover.
Fulfill your child’s academic ambitions with HDFC Bank’s education loans for foreign education.
Get customised solutions and flexible repayment terms with our education loans for foreign education. Receive up to 100% finance when you apply for our education loans for foreign education. Amounts greater than Rs 20 lakhs as education loans for foreign education are also available.
Enjoy customer-friendly service with quick processing and speedy disbursals for education loans for foreign education. The funds from the education loans for foreign education can be used for over 950 courses across 36 countries.
Eligibility for HDFC Bank Education Loan:
- Aplicant age between 16 to 35 years.
- The applicant should have obtained entree in recognized university/institute.
- Eligible courses for studies in India is like graduation, engineering, management, hotel management, medicine, agriculture, MCA/MCM etc
- Also for studies in abroad the eligible courses conducted by CIMA-London and CPA in the USA. And also some post graduation courses namely MBA, MCA, MS etc.
HDFC bank education loan documents required:
- Age proof: Birth certificate.
- Resident proof: Gas bill/ latest electricity bill/ recent mobile recharge bill.
- Income proof: existing house legal documents.
- Institute admission letter with fee break-up.
- Proof of qualification: last 2 years marks card copy.
- University fee demand letter.