Standard Chartered Bank Personal Loan
Standard Chartered Bank personal loans can be customised to match your requirements, whatever be the purpose. Use the funds from your personal loans to finance a range of needs, from your wedding to your home renovation. Standard Chartered Bank offers the lower interest rate of 10.99%.
- Interest rate: 10.99% onwards
- Loan tenure: up to 5 years
- Loan amount: Min. 1 lakh and Max. 30 lakh
- Processing fee: 0% charges
- Loan Disbursal Time: 12 to 72 hours
- Applicant of age between 22 to 58 years are eligible for taking Personal Loan
- Applicant should have a monthly net salary of Rs. 22000 and above.
- Applicant should provide correct identity proof.
- Applicant should provide office details if working.
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, Voter ID card / Driving License / Copy of Passport.
- Address Proof: Passport / Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Rental Agreement.
- Bank Details: Last 3 months bank statements or last 6 months bank passbook copy (The account to which the salary/income is credited).
- Salary Details: Latest Salary Slip or Current dated Salary Certificate with latest Form 16 to legally depict the current net salary of the individual.