State Bank of India Personal Loan
State Bank of India Personal loan can be customized to match your requirements, whatever be the purpose. Use the funds from your personal loans to finance a range of needs, from your wedding to your home renovation. SBI Personal loan interest rates start at 11.95%.
- Interest rate: 11.95% onwards
- Loan tenure: up to 5 years
- Loan amount: Min. 25,000 and Max. 15 lakh
- Processing fee: 2.5% of the loan amount
- Prepayment charges: ranges between 2% to 4%
- Applicant of age between 21 to 60 are eligible for taking Personal Loan
- Applicant should have a monthly net salary of Rs. 15000 and above.
- Applicant should provide correct identity proof.
- Applicant should provide office details if working.
- Identity proof: Aadhar card, Voter ID card / Driving License / Copy of Passport.
- Address Proof: Passport / Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Rental Agreement.
- Bank Details: Last 3 months bank statements or last 6 months bank passbook copy (The account to which the salary/income is credited).
- Salary Details: Latest Salary Slip or Current dated Salary Certificate with latest Form 16 to legally depict the current net salary of the individual.